Betula Alba Leaf Extract
Birch leaves contain flavonoids and tannins, which activate the skin’s metabolism and the fluid organism. Its leaf extracts are ideal for massage oils, as well as for products that are skin-smoothing and support the strengthening of the connective tissue.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Fragrance (Parfum)*
- Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract
- Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
*From natural essential oils
How to Use
Apply a small amount of Birch Cellulite Oil to damp skin. During the first four weeks of use, Birch Cellulite Oil should be massaged into the skin with circular movements, at least twice a day. For ongoing maintenance, continue with the daily application.