Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
Calendula blossoms have a light- to dark-orange colour and are typical of the Calendula flower. They contain various carotenoids, flavonoids and saponins. Calendula Officinalis Flower Extracts have smoothing properties and support the regeneration of the skin.
Sesame Seed Oil
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
Sesame Seed Oil works as a perfect massage oil and is used for the care of wan, dry and mature skin but it is also used as a hair conditioning product. It has a great antioxidative effect, skin caring properties and is an ideal carrier oil for active agents. It comprises of a high content of unsaturated fatty oils, such as oil and linolenic acid, as well as phytosterols and Vitamin E (esp. gamma-tocopherol).
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Geraniol *
* From natural essential oils