Lemon Peel Oil
Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
Lemon Peel Oil is an essential oil from lemon peel. Along with other natural essential oils it is used for aromatisation.
Sweet Almond Oil
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
The fine and light Sweet Almond Oil is very skin-friendly and ideal for sensitive, rough, flaky and dry skin. Sweet Almond Oil is very suitable for the care of infants and small children. It is characterised by a high content of unsaturated fatty oils, such as oil and linolenic acid.
- Water (aqua)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet Almond) Oil
- Hydrolyzed Beeswax
- Viola Tricolor Extract
- Copernicia Cerifera (carnauba) Wax
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita (matricaria) Flower Extract
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Peel Oil
- Fragrance (parfum)*
*from natural essential oils
How to Use
Apply a small amount to your hands and massage until completely absorbed. Apply as often as needed.