Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Aloe Vera contains single and multiple sugars as well as vitamins and proteins in the water storage tissue of its leaves. The Aloe Vera gel builds a cooling and protective mucus layer on the skin, which provides and retains moisture. It is used in products for the care of blemished, upset or dry skin.
Sesame Seed Oil
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
Sesame Seed Oil works as a perfect massage oil and is used for the care of wan, dry and mature skin but it is also used as a hair conditioning product. It has a great antioxidative effect, skin caring properties and is an ideal carrier oil for active agents. It comprises of a high content of unsaturated fatty oils, such as oil and linolenic acid, as well as phytosterols and Vitamin E (esp. gamma-tocopherol).
- Water (aqua)
- Sesamum Indicum (sesame) Seed Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Olea Europaea (olive) Oil Unsaponifiables
- Fragrance (parfum)*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Glyceryl Stearate Se
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Xanthan Gum
- Chondrus Crispus (carrageenan)
*From natural essential oils
How to Use
Turn the bottle upside down and shake before first use. Apply generously all over after shower, bath or exposure to sun.