Pomegranate Seed Oil
Punica Granatum Seed Oil
The yellow to reddish coloured, relatively thick Pomegranate Seed Oil is one of the active agent oils and is rich in the rare punicic acid (an unsaturated fatty acid). This valuable vegetable oil also has antioxidant properties that improves the regeneration of the skin and is therefore considered to be an outstanding skin care product for dry, aging and stressed skin.
Sesame Seed Oil
Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil
Sesame Seed Oil works as a perfect massage oil and is used for the care of wan, dry and mature skin but it is also used as a hair conditioning product. It has a great antioxidative effect, skin caring properties and is an ideal carrier oil for active agents. It comprises of a high content of unsaturated fatty oils, such as oil and linolenic acid, as well as phytosterols and Vitamin E (esp. gamma-tocopherol).
- Water (aqua)
- Sesamum Indicum (sesame) Seed Oil
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil
- Chondrus Crispus (carrageenan) Extract
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Punica Granatum (pomegranate) Seed Oil
- Panicum Miliaceum (millet) Seed Extract
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Petal Extract
- Xanthan Gum
- Lactic Acid, Fragance (parfum)*
*From natural essential oils
How to Use
Under a running shower or in the bath, use in place of soap and massage onto wet skin. Will not produce high lather. Rinse off and follow with Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil for intensive moisture.