Pomegranate Seed Oil
Punica Granatum Seed Oil
The yellow to reddish coloured, relatively thick Pomegranate Seed Oil is one of the active agent oils and is rich in the rare punicic acid (an unsaturated fatty acid). This valuable vegetable oil also has antioxidant properties that improves the regeneration of the skin and is therefore considered to be an outstanding skin care product for dry, aging and stressed skin.
Jojoba Seed Oil
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Jojoba Seed Oil is an oily liquid wax that is very similar to the protective layer of the human skin. At the same time, it supports the barrier function of the skin. Thereby it protects the skin against water loss without leaving it greasy. It is very skin friendly, easily absorbed and is therefore a suitable care product for all skin types, especially for dry skin. It is also very suitable as a foundation oil, which does not go off.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract
- Fragance (parfum)*
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Petal Extract
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables
*From natural essential oils
How to Use
As a daily body care treatment, massage a small amount gently into damp skin after a bath or shower, using a circular motion, always towards the heart. For a relaxing bath, mix two capfuls of the oil with half a cup of milk.